Nominate Someone Young & Amazing
Do you know an amazing young person in Central New York?
We are soliciting nominations for the third annual CNY Young & Amazing Awards presented by Stanley Law, March 1, 2018 at The Everson Museum.
Do you know a young person who has:
- Done great things in philanthropy, academics, or sports?
- Done something to help others in an altruistic way?
- Overcame adversity, volunteers, or has done something heroic?
We want to recognize these young people at the third annual CNY Young & Amazing Awards presented by Stanley Law. Winners of each award will receive a $500 scholarship.
You can nominate your child, student or a friend. Nominees must be age 20 and younger. Deadline extended to Thursday, Jan. 11.
- Academics, Science. A young person who excels, or made great strides, in Science.
- Academics, Math. A young person who excels, or made great strides, in Math.
- Academics, Engineering. A young person who excels, or made great strides, in Engineering.
- Health & Wellness. A young person who created a healthier learning community or living environment.
- From the Heart. A young person who has reached out to help others in an altruistic way.
- Philanthropy. A young person who demonstrated commitment to the community through direct financial support, development of charitable programs, or volunteering.
- Athletic sportsmanship. A young person who exhibits diligence, conscientiousness, courtesy, self-control, and honor at all times in athletic sports and competitions.
- Overcoming Great Odds. A young person who made significant strides forward despite physical, economical, mental or environmental challenges.
- It takes a Village. This category is for a group, or team, that has done something great. This could be a Girl Scout or Boy Scout troop, a church group, a community team.
If you have any questions, email jqueri@AdvanceMediaNY.com or call 315.466.3857
Be part of an awards program spotlighting deserving youth in our community