ENTER-TO-WIN $50,000 in
Entries must be received by Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Enter the ‘Win $50K in Digital Marketing Services’ sweepstakes!
As a business owner, you’re always looking to grow your business and bring in more customers. Our team at Advance Media New York is ready to make a difference for one lucky company in Upstate New York. Whether you’re already savvy in digital marketing or just a newbie, these prizes will help take your business to the next level.
Let’s get to the good stuff
Grand Prize: Digital marketing services valued at $50,000
Based on your needs, the services you win could include:
- Overall marketing strategy plan
- Email marketing campaign
- Content marketing campaign
- Creative (ad design, production, logo revamp, etc.)
- Digital display advertising campaign
- Video production
- Organic social post development / paid social
- Paid search campaign (PPC)
- Public relations – strategy and execution
- CRM data visualization or voice of customer survey
Limitations on some services will be applied.
How it works
Any New York State-based company or organization (owned and operated in NYS) is eligible to enter. To enter, simply give us your company name, address and contact information. On Monday, May 21, 2018, Advance Media New York will randomly select the winner of the free sweepstakes. All services will be fulfilled by the end of the year.
Whatever industry you’re in, the winner will receive an online analysis and strategy session to determine what goods and services will best help you meet your company goals.
WIN $50,000 in digital marketing services
from Advance Media New York (the “Promotion”)
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
THE PROMOTION IS ONLY OPEN TO POTENTIAL NEW ADVERTISING CUSTOMERS OF ADVANCE MEDIA NEW YORK WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK AND WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. THIS PROMOTION IS CLOSED TO ADVERTISING AGENCIES WHO WANT TO USE SERVICES FOR THEIR OWN COMPANY NEEDS.
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. This Promotion begins 12:01 AM ET 3/15/2018 and ends 11:59 PM ET 5/15/2018, when all entries must be received (“Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is only open to potential new advertising customers of Advance Media New York who are legal residents of New York and at least 18 years old as of the date of entry except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. Current advertising customers (those who have advertised with Advance Media New York within the past 12 months are not eligible. This Promotion is void outside New York and where prohibited.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about 5/21/18 (the “Drawing Date”). Any potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or telephone. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iii) fails to return the Affidavit and Release as specified in Rule 9; (iv) refuses the prize; and/or (v) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, successful completion of a background check, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion. Winner agrees to give a testimonial to Advance Media New York to use on their website as part of a case study and social media.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) winner. The prize is $50,000 in digital marketing services, type and volume at the discretion of the sponsor, subject to appropriate rate as per current digital rate card. Creative is included in the prize, or can be provided by the winner. Digital marketing services will be fulfilled no later than 12/31/2018. If any portion of the digital marketing services remain unused as of December 31, 2018, it shall be forfeited and Sponsor shall not have any further obligation with respect thereto.
- TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) entry into the Promotion constitutes the consent of the entrant, without further compensation, to use his/her name, likeness, biographical data, and contact information for editorial, advertising, marketing, publicity, and administrative purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release; and (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the prize. Fully-executed affidavits and releases must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days from the date that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner. Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. If the prize includes participation in any public event(s) or publicity, or if Sponsor Entities intend to publicize the winner in any way, and if a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any Sponsor Entity, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- DISCLAIMERS. (i) Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
- APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Syracuse, New York. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New York. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- WINNER LIST. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of the Drawing Date, to: Winner List, “WIN $50,000 in diGITAL MARKETING SERVICES” Sweepstakes” 220 S. Warren St., Syracuse, NY 13202.
- SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by Advance Media New York, 220 S. Warren St., Syracuse, NY 13202 (the “Sponsor”).
About Advance Media New York
Advance Media New York is digital marketing agency based in Central New York that offers a suite of services to companies primarily based in Albany, Utica, Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo. We start with a strategy designed just for you and layer in research and creative. We have teams of digital and marketing experts and analysts who design, execute, guide and report on your marketing campaigns.