Nominate Someone Young & Amazing
Do you know an amazing young person in Central New York?
We are soliciting nominations for the fourth annual CNY Young & Amazing Awards presented by Syracuse Area Honda Dealers, March 7, 2019 at The Everson Museum.
Do you know a young person who has:
- Done great things in the visual arts, philanthropy, academics, or sports?
- Done something to help others in an altruistic way?
- Overcame adversity, volunteers, or has done something heroic?
We want to recognize these young people at the third annual CNY Young & Amazing Awards presented by Syracuse Area Honda Dealers. Winners of each award will receive a $500 scholarship.
You can nominate your child, student or a friend. Nominees must be age 20 and younger. Deadline is Thursday, Jan. 31.
- Academics, Science. A young person who excels, or made great strides, in Science.
- Academics, Engineering/Technology. A young person who excels, or made great strides in Engineering or Technology endeavors.
- Health & Wellness. A young person who created a healthier community or living environment.
- Art. A young person who has shown an outstanding talent in visual arts. (Must submit three .jpg files showcasing the nominees art)
- Philanthropy. A young person who demonstrated commitment to the community through direct financial support, development of charitable programs, or volunteering.
- Athletic Sportsmanship. A young person who exhibits diligence, conscientiousness, courtesy, self-control, and honor at all times in athletic sports and competitions.
- Overcoming Great Odds. A young person who made significant strides forward despite physical, economical, mental or environmental challenges.
- It Takes a Village. This will be awarded to a group, or team, that has done something great for a charity, person in need or community organization. This could be a scouting troop, a church group, a community organization or athletic team. The monetary prize will be given to the charity.
If you have any questions, email jqueri@AdvanceMediaNY.com
Be part of an awards program spotlighting deserving youth in our community