Your company can shine by sponsoring one or more of the following awards:
- Academics, Science. A young person who excels, or made great strides, in Science. SOLD
- Academics, Math. A young person who excels, or made great strides, in Math.
- Academics, Engineering. A young person who excels, or made great strides, in Engineering. SOLD
- Health & Wellness. A young person who created a healthier learning community or living environment. SOLD
- From the Heart. A young person who has reached out to help others in an altruistic way. SOLD
- Philanthropy. A young person who demonstrated commitment to the community through direct financial support, development of charitable programs, or volunteering. SOLD
- Athletic sportsmanship. A young person who exhibits diligence, conscientiousness, courtesy, self-control, and honor at all times in athletic sports and competitions. SOLD
- Overcoming Great Odds. A young person who made significant strides forward despite physical, economical, mental or environmental challenges. SOLD
- It takes a Village. This category is for a group, or team, that has done something great. This could be a Girl Scout or Boy Scout troop, a church group, a community team.
If you have any questions, email jqueri@AdvanceMediaNY.com or call 315.466.3857
Be part of an awards program spotlighting deserving youth in our community
Interested? Let’s talk.