We’re nearing the end of Q2 – do you know where your New Year’s marketing resolutions are? There’s still time to hit our 2015 marketing goals. You can thank us later for the early heads up.
What were your 2015 marketing resolutions?
Here’s a few to think about (we’re not telling you ours):
- Track your website’s performance with Google Analytics. It’s a tool every marketer should have on their belt. And, there are lots of learning opportunities out there for you to take advantage of. Why are people leaving your site? Where are they coming from? If you don’t know, you can’t improve it.
- Use social media in a fun, personal way. Engage followers conversationally, not speak as a company PR piece. (And, please top liking your own FB posts!)
- Use sponsored content to build awareness of your business. There’s a reason everybody’s doing it. Tell your story in an interesting way, or speak as an expert in your industry.
- Audit your website goals. Is it doing what you need it to do? Are you measuring its effectiveness: It is generating the leads you want, are people digesting information about your product or business? Measure it. There’s still time this year to make a change. And, by now, for sure your website is mobile-friendly….
- Video it! One of the biggest trends of this year is video marketing. Don’t let your competitors get in front of you on this one. Videos are great fun on social media. Start producing a video library – and experiment with live, narrated or animated video to tell your story in 30 seconds or less.